s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/dctvteleprompter8.25.pdf and video link
The Global Currency Reset is the job of the 188 Ministers of Finance and Development on the Board of Governors of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund. The Board of Governors has appointed me as Overseer Mandate Trustee of the Global Debt Facility. The Global Debt Facility contains the world's gold, precious metals, gems, and bonds issued by the Federal Reserve that are now worth more than 2 quadrillion dollars. José Rizal, who was Superior General of the Jesuits at the end of WWII, deposited the assets into the Global Debt Facility on January 3, 1949
The Network of Global Corporate Control owns the banks, and most of the companies on the stock markets, including Google and YouTube. The Global Debt Facility now owns the Network of Global Corporate Control, because the Board of Governors placed the Network of Global Corporate Control into receivership . The elites are refusing to do their jobs to enforce this receivership. The Postmaster General of the US, Megan Brennan, and the Director General of the Universal Postal Union International Bureau, H.E. Bishar A. Hussein, are committing mail fraud. In next week's show we will discuss the role of Benjamin Franklin, Postmaster General of the Colonies, the Confederated States, and then the first Postmaster General of the United States. In the rest of this show we are going to follow the money down the yellow brick road. As you may know, Frank Baum based the Wonderful Wizard of Oz on the US monetary system in 1900.
The basics on money
As early as 3100 BC we have evidence of a gold-to-silver value ratio in the code of Menes, the founder of the first Egyptian dynasty. In the Menes code it is stated “one part of gold is equal to two and one half parts of silver in value.” Here are the reasons why gold has been used as money during our history:
1. Lasting. It is quite inert and doesn't corrode. Meaning it doesn't lose value. Thus, generations could hand over their gold to their next ones.
2. Portable. It is extremely dense. Meaning it is easier to carry & handle than a sack of rice or a barrel of oil. In fact, anybody could put their entire family's wealth in a small bag and carry away (in times of crisis, disaster or migration).
3. Trustworthy. It is very easy to test purity anywhere in the world at almost zero cost. How easy is it to test a foreign counterfeit note? How easy is it to value land or diamonds?
4. Stable. The supply of gold is stable across centuries. Very unlikely to produce new mines any time soon. How easy is to print currency & debase value? How likely is to find a newer mine for another metal? No government can steal your saving's value by increasing production.
5. Liquid. Gold has only one grade and thus single pricing. Meaning it is very liquid. If you were to trade in diamonds or oil, you have to deal with myriad range of grades & quality. Can you get the same value for your diamond ring if you were to sell it now at the price you bought it?
6. Universal. Gold is recognized all over the world. This means flexibility and trust. No other material is this recognized across the world. Will your Yuans or Rupees or Reals work this way?
7. Diversion. Unlike silver or platinum, gold has very little industrial use (only about 100t annually is used in industries such as semiconductors). Thus, you are not taking away a valuable industrial commodity for trading.
8. Divisible. Currency must be divisible into smaller units in order to be effective as a medium of exchange. Diamonds are scarce, durable, and transportable, but they lack divisibility. You can't buy an apple with a diamond and easily figure out the change.
Paper money always fails. It usually takes around 40 years to fail. The Network of Global Corporate Control has been printing Federal Reserve Notes like there is no tomorrow to try and crash the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Note and surrender the United States.
The United States Congress Knows:
United States Congressional Record March 17, 1993 Vol. #33, page H-1303 Speaker-Senator James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House: “Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11. Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any Bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government. We are setting forth hopefully, a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner’s report that will lead to our demise.”
The Federal Reserve Note
The Federal Reserve Note has gotten so unstable that the Network of Global Corporate Control is no longer able to suppress the price of gold through naked short trading.
But what is good for the goose is good for the gander. There is not only interest on country debt. There is also compounded interest on the Treaty of Versailles Bonds issued by the Federal Reserve that are held in the Global Debt Facility. s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/treaty+of+versailles+offer+of+sale+2+quadrillion1.pdf
As Overseer Mandate Trustee, and on behalf of the 188 Ministers of Finance and Development on the Board of Governors of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, I prevented the Federal Reserve from buying back their Treaty of Versailles Bonds, and instead I recorded liens against all of the Federal Reserve Banks after a notarial protest. s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/notarialprotest.pd
The Postmaster General of the US, Megan Brennan, and the Director General of the Universal Postal Union International Bureau, H.E. Bishar A. Hussein, are committing mail fraud by delivering through the mails the Network of Global Corporate Control's attempt to void a lien on the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and returning the payment of the recording tax on the Global Debt Facility's lien.
Pensions at risk
The privately-owned Federal 6 Reserve Banks, which issued unconstitutional Federal Reserve Notes to surrender the United States unilaterally, are in receivership and are being wound down. The Federal Reserve's lies in the press are exposed. Sincerely, Karen Hudes Acting General Counsel, International Bank for Reconstruction and Development Overseer Mandate Trustee, Global Debt Facility, TVM-LSM-666
Thank you for listening to another segment of "The Network of Global Corporate Control. We have been talking about gold and how to know whether someone's word is "as good as gold." We are also seeing how Emperor Akihito in Japan has decided to abdicate. Is it a coincidence that the Emperor decided to step down now, or does this have anything to do with the world's gold coming out of hiding? You have a front row seat in the Global Currency Reset to change paper money for money minted out of gold. Until next week, I am your host, Karen Hudes