"We have been telling you about the transnational companies on the world's capital markets that are all interconnected in an incestuous relationship of interlocking boards. At the very center of this network are the central banks that issue paper money in exchange for goods and services that have real value."
"There is a coalition for the rule of law on the Board of Governors of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, which consists of 188 Ministers of Finance and Development that is stronger than the Network of Global Corporate Control."
"I started working in the World Bank's legal department in 1986. Ibrahim Shihata, the former general counsel of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, hired me into the World Bank. During my studies at Yale Law School, I wrote a legislative history of the Group of 77 which has grown now to 134 Developing Countries. I was locked out of the World Bank the day after I gave a legal opinion in 2009 to the 24 members of the World Bank Board that they were in charge and not the Network of Global Corporate Control. So I bought a World Bank bond and sued in the United States Federal Courts. The Board of Governors settled my case in 2012, but the US Judicial Conference ignored the Board of Governors."
"I am now the lawyer for the Global Debt Facility, which contains the world's international monetary gold reserves and other treasures. I learned from Ferdinand Marcos' son Tiburcio Villamor Tallano Tagean IV that I am also the Overseer Mandate Trustee of the Global Debt Facility." - Karen Hudes
THE JUDICIARY ACT OF 1789 MAKES JUDGES KINGS
This is absurd to have such an act that circumvents the law, there can be no purpose to make something that undoes the very law that these judges are supposed to be upholding. There is no ambiguity here; this was just a way for the secret powers (NGCC) that be to again make themselves kings in our nation, while they created a way to have total control of any case nation wide, even on a state level. Thus, there has never been any fair court system with this ‘judiciary act” in The United States inc., it is all a kangaroo court by its very enactment, as is the entity they are operating under, a foreign corporation aka, “The United States Inc."
Why was it ever changed in the first place?
AFTER ONE STUDIES THE ISSUE CAREFULLY IT IS CLEAR, IT WAS TO DESTROY THE SEPARATION OF POWER BETWEEN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND THE STATES ; AND THUS THWARTING THE RULE OF LAW. TAKING THE POWER OF THE CONSTITUTION AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE AND PLACING IT IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT’S HANDS. THEY JUST COULD NOT HAVE IT THAT COMMON PEOPLE CAN SUE THEM. THEY CREATE A BILL WHERE ONLY SPECIAL INTEREST, AND THE POWERS THAT BE BENEFIT; WHILE ONLY FURTHER ENSLAVING THE PEOPLE FROM EXERCISING THEIR RIGHTS UNDER THE CONSTITUTION.
“ References in Maclay's Journal include:
- June 22, 1789 - "Attended the Senate. The bill for settling the new judiciary was taken up. Much discourse about the mode of doing business."
- July 17, 1789, "I opposed this bill from the beginning. It certainly is a vile law system, calculated for expense and with a design to draw by degrees all law business into the Federal courts."
- June 29, 1789, "Sent my letters to the post-office; and now for the judiciary. I made a remark where Elsworth in his diction had varied from the Constitution. This vile bill is a child of his, and he defends it with the care of a parent, even with wrath and anger."
- July 2, 1789, "The bill for the judiciary was taken up. I really dislike the whole of this bill, but I endeavored to mend it in several places and make it as perfect as possible, if it is to be the law of the land."
- July 7, 1789, "The judiciary was taken up for a third reading. I can scarcely account for my dislike for this bill, but I really fear it will be the gunpowder-plot of the Constitution."
- July 17, 1789, "I opposed this bill from the beginning. It certainly is a vile law system, calculated for expense and with a design to draw by degrees all law business into the Federal courts."”
- source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/step...
How should Americans address this problem?
First by understanding how the judiciary act of 1789 has prevented an Article V convention. Secondly, we should stop the incestuous relationship between the federal government and states.
Finally, it's time to accept the monetary gold reserves and demand the Article V convention of states to take back the organic constitution that secures your rights.